Hi Everyone

Gemstateranch

Chirping
Mar 28, 2024
SE Idaho
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We have had chickens for about 3 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 26 Hens, 5 roosters, and 5 chicks at the moment :)

(3) What breeds do you have? An old line of bantam silkie mixed chickens(broodie gene intact), Rhode Island Reds, Silver laced wyandottes, speckled sussex, and Easter Eggers.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? How simple they are to care for, their personalities, they fact that they help keep down the bugs out here.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Homesteading, gardening, forestry, cutting wood, fishing, hunting, etc.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We are just starting up a new farm, currently we are focused on offering hatching eggs, native plant starts, perennial herbs, etc.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I think I first heard of BYC about the time I started researching chickens before we bought our first ones.

Back
Top Bottom