Hi from California!

kschnetz

In the Brooder
6 Years
Aug 19, 2013
California
Hi my name is Ken =)

I showed 4-H livestock, including poultry, for 13 years. I absolutely loved it and love to help kids with the same passion!

I am 24 years old, and just finished 4 years of Active Duty Air Force. I am a single father of a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. Can't wait till they are in 4-H =]

welcome-byc.gif
Ken, glad to have you here, maybe you could start your own thread - teaching about 4H . Thank you for your years in service.

How do I start my own thread about 4-H? I have a lot of resources that beginners could use in getting started! I'm kind of new to forum's, I haven't really used one before

Last edited:
Welcome to the site and thank you for your service! I'm a single parent as well, don't we just rock? I was never in 4-H myself but I plan on my daughter joining. After chicken-sitting for a family friend I knew that I wanted to get some of my own and I used my daughter's future 4-H membership as an excuse lol I didn't plan on getting them quite yet but she convinced me this past April and now we've been given our first 5 eggs :)

Back
Top Bottom