Hi from Hannah’s Hatchery!

Jun 6, 2022
Hi y’all! I’m Hannah and I have a small hatchery in Southern California called Hannah’s Hatchery. We are family owned and operated and we are committed to redefining the standard for the larger poultry industry by raising healthy chickens with individualized care, nutritious food, and human-chicken socialization at a young age. We specialize in beautiful rare and heritage breeds. Our best sellers are our beautiful blue Andalusians, silver Sebright bantams, Ayam cemani, speckled Sussex, and black and white silkies! As the founder of Hannah’s Hatchery, there are others who have been in the poultry business way longer than I have and I still have lots to learn from those wise souls. I’m hoping I can learn a lot and share a little on these forums, and I’m glad to see such a thriving community of chicken lovers from all over the map! Thank you to anyone who read my intro and I look forward to seeing y’all in the threads! :)

- Hannah

Contact email for info and to place an order (until the website is changed to accept cards):
[email protected]

Website (will launch June 8!):
hannahshatcheryonline.wordpress.com

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom