Hi from Italy

Katieclucker

In the Brooder
Sep 22, 2023
Hi everyone, We are living in Piemonte Italy and have raised 10 Silkies. Along with 'Dad' Leonardo, we have 3 other very stylish young lads growing up and will be looking for homes for 2 of them. We've also considered swapping a rooster to allow us to breed some more chicks with a wider gene pool. If you are near us, we would love to make friends with other 'chicken enthusiasts.' We speak a little Italian (still learning) but our first language is English. Looking forward to learning a lot here :)

Hi everyone, We are living in Piemonte Italy and have raised 10 Silkies. Along with 'Dad' Leonardo, we have 3 other very stylish young lads growing up and will be looking for homes for 2 of them. We've also considered swapping a rooster to allow us to breed some more chicks with a wider gene pool. If you are near us, we would love to make friends with other 'chicken enthusiasts.' We speak a little Italian (still learning) but our first language is English. Looking forward to learning a lot here :)
Welcome to BYC!! There’s a language thread I can tag you in if you like! Maybe someone will speak Italian there! :D

Welcome! I hope you get all the advice and help you need. I have learned so much here and have had wonderful advice that has been very helpful from this forum. I, myself do not have silkies, but my aunt had over a hundred. Many of hers were for show birds. I only have 6 chicks and am concentrating on just keeping them healthy and happy.

Back
Top Bottom