Hi from lins girrls

lins girrls

Chirping
Mar 12, 2018
I am in Kingman, I have about 17 chickens some silkies, a cochin bantam roo, polish bantam one silkie naked neck, a couple chiquitas, some wyndotts and Americanas just love them. They free range during the day on 5 acres and have an enclosed area to go to feel safe or get out of the weather with a mister and a wading pool. I have had chickens ever since I was a girl and that was a long time ago LOL. They are family not just fluffy butts. I am a work at home semi retired person. It is funny how my day is planned around my fluffy butts. There was a storm coming and we had wind at 58mph with lots of rain. Ran outside to close up the paddock without stopping to think about it. Their safety was so important to us. My hubby ran out to help, He says they are my hobby but he is quick to go to their rescue when he thinks they are in trouble. LOL

BYC Welcome 8.jpg

Hi, it's nice to have you here! The way you enjoy your birds, you'll fit right in here at BYC!

I am in Kingman, I have about 17 chickens some silkies, a cochin bantam roo, polish bantam one silkie naked neck, a couple chiquitas, some wyndotts and Americanas just love them. They free range during the day on 5 acres and have an enclosed area to go to feel safe or get out of the weather with a mister and a wading pool. I have had chickens ever since I was a girl and that was a long time ago LOL. They are family not just fluffy butts. I am a work at home semi retired person. It is funny how my day is planned around my fluffy butts. There was a storm coming and we had wind at 58mph with lots of rain. Ran outside to close up the paddock without stopping to think about it. Their safety was so important to us. My hubby ran out to help, He says they are my hobby but he is quick to go to their rescue when he thinks they are in trouble. LOL
Hiya! Nice to meet you
:welcome
At first NO-But now my hubby has grown so attached to our “fluffbutts” that HE wants to be the one to give them treats. I won’t show him this post....but he pouts iffin I’ve already given the treats. :lau

Back
Top Bottom