Hi from MD

Bruins

In the Brooder
Jan 26, 2015
Frederick Co, MD
I have been thinking of getting chickens for a few years and have finally decided to get some this spring. I have tried to do as much research as possible so I know what I am getting myself into .

I am thinking of going with bramas, buff , light and dark . All should be available locally in Feb /March . I think I am just as excited as my kids .

Welcome to BYC! Congrats on your decision to get chickens! They are so fun and a great addition to the family :)

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. The first breed I ever had were Brahmas (about 50 years ago), and they were gentle giants. I think you will really enjoy them. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your Brahmas.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Brahmas are a very nice breed, that are hardy and good layers. They should work out very well for you.
smile.png

Hello from PA
frow.gif

You can certainly learn everything you need to know on this site. Congratulations on deciding to keep chickens. They're lots of fun and truly they're just as valuable for entertainments as they are for eggs!

Back
Top Bottom