Hi from sunny South Africa

Marius Raaths

In the Brooder
Feb 23, 2015
Hi folks. My name is Marius and we live just outside of Johannesburg on a smallholding. We have a little camp with a dam and a few animal which the kids love. I want to take the "chicken hobby" to the next level. I want to breed certain ones and then have a few egg laying hens separate for daily eggs. I have a Sussex hen and rooster which had a fowl pox problem but it seems under control now. I'm bound to have a few question. Thanks in advance for all the assistance.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Are your Sussex, Speckled Sussex or Light Sussex?

Hi :welcome Marius

Glad you could join the flock! Wishing you the very best of luck with expanding your hobby into breeding, hope you have great success.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Nice to see another member from SA!

Hi folks. My name is Marius and we live just outside of Johannesburg on a smallholding. We have a little camp with a dam and a few animal which the kids love. I want to take the "chicken hobby" to the next level. I want to breed certain ones and then have a few egg laying hens separate for daily eggs. I have a Sussex hen and rooster which had a fowl pox problem but it seems under control now. I'm bound to have a few question. Thanks in advance for all the assistance.
woot.gif
WELCOME to BYC!!! It's so NICE to see another memebr from South Africa on here!! I'm from KwaZulu-Natal! But next month sometime I'm going to be coming to johannesburg for the one direction tour!

If you have some extra time you can look in and find the Sout hAfrican thread on BYC!

Back
Top Bottom