Hi from Texas

Stop with the baby goat pictures. I have managed to avoid getting goats so far and those pictures are too cute. You have triggered my desire for goats.

Hi Ken! You need goats. You know you want goats. I say get goats! LOL

Those are so sweet. We have another Doe due any day now. So unfortunately jtn42248 there will be more cuteness coming your way LOL.
wink.png

Well we have 2 new additions to our little farm. Twin girls born late last week. We also have two eggs that externally pipped today. It's definitely spring on our farm.

Out of 20 chicken eggs we had 13 survive so far. We have 3 goose eggs in the incubator, one has hatched out of the shell, but it's still attached and there looks to be done yolk left. It's still taking and stretching, but not getting up yet. What should I do, out is there anything I can do. I'm more excited over the geese than the chickens LOL.

Our two newest additions. Cookies and Cream, so named by my 4 year old LOL. It is so much fun watching them play with the first 2 babies. :)
They are beyond beautiful and the names are perfect. Funny how small children really have a knack for naming baby animals.

Watch your gosling. She may continue to absorb the yolk. I let my geese do the hatching so don't have any answers as to what to do next. I have my fingers crossed for you. There is nothing cuter that a gander, a goose and their goslings walking abound the field. These were mine last year...

How sweet. I would let mine hatch them out, but our coop isn't finished and she started laying before we realized it was time LOL. Our pigs keep eating them so it's a race. He/she has broken free of the egg and is in the brooder as we speak.
1f60a.png
It is VERY talkative LOL. It's a mix between a Russian tufted I think, and an embden. We have another egg due to hatch any day now. You can see the whole egg shake. Thank you for your help.

How sweet. I would let mine hatch them out, but our coop isn't finished and she started laying before we realized it was time LOL. Our pigs keep eating them so it's a race. He/she has broken free of the egg and is in the brooder as we speak.
1f60a.png
It is VERY talkative LOL. It's a mix between a Russian tufted I think, and an embden. We have another egg due to hatch any day now. You can see the whole egg shake. Thank you for your help.
Good you have a second egg hatching soon. They really do need companionship and growing up together will bond them.

Back
Top Bottom