Hi from Tn

I agree you're gonna have too many chickens. One too many the best I can figure. Any way I can deal you out of one of those Lavender Orpingtons?
cool.png

That will depend on how many I have to hatch...only have 6 eggs.

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I got flogged pretty bad by a roo when I was small and now the roosters are my favourites in the flock. it would help if you raise him from when he's a chick and bond with him. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I got flogged pretty bad by a roo when I was small and now the roosters are my favourites in the flock. it would help if you raise him from when he's a chick and bond with him. Good luck!
Thanks, that sounds like good advice. You hear that Connie? Sumi said I need a Lavinder Orpington Rooster chick, to help me heal. LOL

Last edited:
My coop is about 70% complete. I have located 8 Buff Orpington pullets 6 months old, Alex Wilson. I'll be taking delivery as soon as completion. Hopefully within a week or two.
And I am the fire chief at East Lauderdale Fire Department. You may have been through our Haunted trail.

I probably know your step brother. Who is he?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, Keith is my Hero,lol. We started out together. He used to be on East. We are located in the Curve Community.Have you not been through our Haunted Trail?

Back
Top Bottom