Hi, I’m Angie!

AngieK2016

Chirping
Mar 16, 2021
Hi, I’m Angie and I live in Central California. I am a brand new chicken mama since February 5th. They’ve all survived and done quite well. My husband and I have wanted chickens since we moved into outlet new house. We have 4, and they are 5.5 weeks old.
the breeds we have are a Black Copper Maran, named Karen. A Rhode Island Red named Penny. An Easter Egger named Tigger. Last but not least, a Lavender Orpington named Daisy.
We are so excited to be on this journey. We also have 2 dogs who aren’t quite as excited as we are(work in progress).
I am a stay at home wife temporarily, no children but my pets.
I found BYC through the feed store where I got my babies. The cashier recommended I find this site and it would help with any questions I had. And it sure has. I am super grateful for all of the forum questions and answers.
attached is a picture of my girls.

Attachments

• DAA2442F-47FD-49F6-BFDF-EDEA74288162.jpeg
    DAA2442F-47FD-49F6-BFDF-EDEA74288162.jpeg
    476.3 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I’m Angie and I live in Central California. I am a brand new chicken mama since February 5th. They’ve all survived and done quite well. My husband and I have wanted chickens since we moved into outlet new house. We have 4, and they are 5.5 weeks old.
the breeds we have are a Black Copper Maran, named Karen. A Rhode Island Red named Penny. An Easter Egger named Tigger. Last but not least, a Lavender Orpington named Daisy.
We are so excited to be on this journey. We also have 2 dogs who aren’t quite as excited as we are(work in progress).
I am a stay at home wife temporarily, no children but my pets.
I found BYC through the feed store where I got my babies. The cashier recommended I find this site and it would help with any questions I had. And it sure has. I am super grateful for all of the forum questions and answers.
attached is a picture of my girls.
Welcome to BYC, Angie! Your girls are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom