Hi I’m new

Asears89

In the Brooder
Dec 30, 2023
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I myself am new but my husband has had a few but no luck. They have all died even the one that was almost a year
(2) How many chickens do you have right now? Just got two

(3) What breeds do you have?
White crested polish and black Australian
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
They are cute and make great pets
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Watching tv and movies and listening to music
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I work from home for cvs Caremark as a ccr rep and I have 3 kids and 3 cats and two kittens. The kittens are going to be given away soon though
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I found it through google search for my issue with my new white crested

Welcome to BYC! We're so happy to have you with us! :frow
What kind of issue are you needing help with?
I posted in the emergency thread but my baby white crested is having head shaking nonstop it gets better when she isn’t trying to sleep but still happens. She also hasn’t eaten yet or drank since I brought her home but the other chick is doing fine.

I posted in the emergency thread but my baby white crested is having head shaking nonstop it gets better when she isn’t trying to sleep but still happens. She also hasn’t eaten yet or drank since I brought her home but the other chick is doing fine.
Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow I hope you get answers and your chicken gets better.

Back
Top Bottom