Hi I'm Cedar...

Hen Heaven

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 6, 2014
I am Cedar.

Mechanical Bull rider, biker, penny whistle, sax, percussion, piano and any other instrument player ( I say that because i can pick up any instrument and play it). I am a self taught artist, penny whistle player, trampoliner and much more. I am a horse rider, puppeteer and pet raiser/trainer.

My pets. Well, I have 20 chickens, 48 pigeons, 360 fish or so, and 2 dogs. I live near Yosemite Nt. Park, and live on 10 acres of forest with my whole family. I have a sharp memory and I can tell you more about me but, you probably wouldn't care.

Anyways, I have 4 young Barred Rocks, 2 young Road Island reds, 4 young Traced Wyandotte, One young Light Brahma. I have 5 older Buffs, one older Americana and one 1 year old stupid rooster named Wooster. But, I love them all!!! Ilove my birds very much.

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT CHICKENS OR PIGEONS, ASK. I KNOW ALOT ABOUT THEM.

Thanks!!
Cedar or Hen Heaven

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. You are certainly a multi-talented person. I've been to Yosemite National Park several times and love it there. It is certainly among the most beautiful national parks in American and I love the Grizzly Giant and other giant Sequoia trees there. I loved the Wawona Tunnel Tree when it was still standing (I'm giving away my age now). :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

frow.gif
Hi, nice to meet you Cedar, you certainly are a multi talented person. Is your avatar one of your dogs, looks like such a sweetie?.

drumstick diva-
It is my dog, Chester. He's sweet to us, not to other people he doesn't know. He is a Chaweenie.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking/answering questions and you will get many good answers/questions.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!!

Enjoy all your adventures in life and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom