Hi! Just joined. =D

MetalRoseHomestead

In the Brooder
Feb 6, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Hi! We are just starting out with our Homestead/Backyard chicken journey. We are starting out breeding Blue/Black/Splash Marans and Blue/Black/Splash laced red Wyandottes. We also have 3 goats, 2 horses, 2 aussies, 1 cat, and a snake. So we have a small menagerie of animals. lol. I joined to learn as much as I can, my son is wanting to show some of our birds in the future and I'm sure my daughter will as well. We are located in Western Oklahoma, any other okies here?

Hiya, and welcome to BYC!! :frow Here's the link to the Oklahoma thread. It doesn't look too active but maybe if you go say hi there, you'll wake up a few. I know there are lots out there!

It also helps if you put your location in your profile.
Thank you! It's been years since I've used a forum like this. lol. I used to be on a goat one but that was a loooong time ago.

Hi! We are just starting out with our Homestead/Backyard chicken journey. We are starting out breeding Blue/Black/Splash Marans and Blue/Black/Splash laced red Wyandottes. We also have 3 goats, 2 horses, 2 aussies, 1 cat, and a snake. So we have a small menagerie of animals. lol. I joined to learn as much as I can, my son is wanting to show some of our birds in the future and I'm sure my daughter will as well. We are located in Western Oklahoma, any other okies here?
Hi! Welcome to BYC!!! Wyandottes are awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom