Hi, New to the Crew!!!

We’ve wanted to have chickens for a while now so boom I jumped in with both feet. We got then the first 2 weeks of February, And Yes I learned that chicken math is real. LOL!!! Started with 6 a Black Jersey Giant, 3 Easter Eggers and 2 Cuckoo Marans then a week later poof 3 more, another BJG, Chocolate Orpington and a French Black Copper Marans. We have a Longhair miniature Dachshund that thinks the chicks are hers to eat, and 2 Blue Healers we’ll have to see about them. Other hobbies, we love rock, gem, gold hounding, metal detecting, “fixing up old cars, well my hubby does.” I found you by asking a question on Google and bam there you guy were to answer my question. Good by from Colorado.
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to the coop! I use the Forums and Articles tabs at the top of the page to do research. You can get lost for hours. It's nice to know you are minutes away from getting help with questions and emergencies! I always check in the "What's New" section as well at the top of this page. This way I can read how I may have a similar question or help give some advice.

Back
Top Bottom