Hi there from NC...

Calmwaters

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 24, 2012
Weaverville NC
frow.gif
Hi everyone. My name is Amanda and I use to have chickens many, many years ago and recently decided to keep them again when my boyfriend sister got 2 roosters that they were going to eat one of them was a plain brown rooster and the other was a big beautiful balck austrope that I just had to have because I thought he was to pretty to eat. LOL I offered them two frozen chickens for him and they laughed and told me I could just have him so Saturday I went to a local auction and got him 4 girl friends a Silver Araucan, a silver wyandotte, a black austrope, and a white rock. I am planning on getting two more Araucan next weekend from a nice man I met at the auction and then I think that will be good for my little flock. So I am here to meet you guys and your chicks and get a refresher course on thier care since I am sure I have forgotten a lot of the stuff I use to know.
wink.png

Hello and welcome from Ohio....so glad you joined us. I have 6 young Black Australorps too, they are beautiful. Good luck with your new chickens

Back
Top Bottom