Hi There!

6Quackers

Songster
7 Years
May 7, 2016

I am a new member as of today, and this is my first time being part of a forum :D Thank you to the Admins for accepting me! About 5 months ago we picked up 6 newly hatched (one hour before we arrived) ducklings, and I must say it has been one of the most wonderful things we have done! Well, for me that is, I'm not too sure that the hubby nor the dogs would quite agree as now they don't get anywhere near the same amount of attention as they used to LOL! Anyhoo, I've found the information on your pages to be quite helpful at times and so thought it would be a good idea to join it so that I can actually converse with some of you. As much as I love all animals and go a bit 'spiritual' whenever I meet one I wasn't at all prepared for how fabulous ducks were. To be honest they have been my saviour from depressive and lethargic days, so I know I'm never going to regret the day I fell in love with them, no matter how noisy and messy they get, hahahahahaaha :p

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- great to have you onboard with us. Thats a great pic!

I've never kept ducks, but they do seem to be characters for sure! The "Duck" forum is a good starting point for you, but there are lots of other forums and threads that may interest you, so please make yourself at home.

Best wishes
CT

welcome-byc.gif
so glad you have joined us.

Love your introduction - I could change "ducklings to chicks" and it describes my fascination with my small flock.
- and that great photo - how could anyone not love that cutie.

Enjoy your new flock, enjoy the forums.

Who could resist that beautiful, innocent(?) ducky face? Ducks are adorable and I'm sure they use that to their advantage. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens (and ducks)

Back
Top Bottom