Hi yall !

bayouchica

Songster
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
N.E. Louisiana
So cool to have the BYC site back up. I have posted some on the Ez BYC,but it's been awhile.I love the way the pages load fast on here.Only have dial up out here.Yall have done a great job ! Thank you!
Little bit about myself,we have 5 acres & live way out in the boon docks in northeast Louisiana on a beautiful bayou,a chicken paradise.I have Production Reds,Buff Orps,Black Sex-links,Turkens. I just got some more (21) that are about three weeks old.They all free range, not the litttle ones,yet.
I also have some ducks that I released on the bayou that come to eat.Some Pekins & mallards.
I spend my days with my chickens,making sure they are safe.They are more spoiled than our two dogs! My old man is wonderful about my love for these birdies! He has done an awesome job of buiding their coop.I'll post some pics of it when I figure out how to do it.
Anyways good to be bawwwwwk !

Miriam:)

Hey Miriam, welcome to the forum, glad you like the new digs!

BTW, I'll never tire of hearing how happy people are that the forum pages load so fast. Can the people with dial-up let me know if the main BYC site loads fast or slow? http://www.backyardchickens.com

My guess is that it loads slow, right? It's neat to have all the images change when you hover over them, but it slows things down.

Anywho, like I said, welcome Miriam, hope to see your coop pics soon!

Miriam! Good to see you back, gal!
big_smile.png

Thanks yall, such a warm welcome:) I finally got a newer computer & it's alot faster then what I had before,so I'll be around alot more.I'm so busy with these new chics & tending to the ones outside ,I hardly have time for myself.

Hi Becky,I'm northeast of Monroe, past Bastrop.Good to have some close that's crazy about chickens !
CC, is there going to be a way to help support this site like the Ez BYC? Please let me know:)
Nifty,I tired the BYC page & yeah it's a little slow loading cause of the pics. But hey I'm a patience person.
Thanks again,I've gotta get my day going,chickens aren't so patience when it's daylight out:rolleyes:
Holler at yall later on !!

Miriam, supporting the site is one of the things Rob and I are working on....

We'll keep everyone posted so no one gets surprised..
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom