Hi

coder14

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2016
I moved to Missouri recently to take a job as a biologist. I have 2 acres in the county and have converted an old shed into a chicken coop. I'm interested in eggs for my family, and maybe some breeding. I am also interested in button quail, have an incubator, just looking for eggs to hatch.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Two acres sounds great with lots of room for your poultry. Have you got some already or are you starting from your own hatchlings? Incubating can become very addictive!! It's fabulous as you watch the new life emerge form the egg.

Wishing you the very best of luck, be sure to ask any questions. Everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC :frow

I'm just finishing up the run I built around the old shed and putting nesting boxes in. I ordered some hatchlings from Efowl and am pretty excited about it (not as much as my kids). We got the incubator because we were hoping to hatch some of our own eventually, and we were planning on hatching some button quail for fun.

There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around the run. Good luck with your chicken adventure. Button quail are so adorable!

Hi and welcome to BYC - you seem to have got things sorted, so good luck with your new birds and enjoy them - I'm sure your kids will
smile.png

CT

Back
Top Bottom