Hi!

bekachickenborn

Chirping
Jul 17, 2016
Hello. I'm happy to join as I've been stalking this website since I started raising chickens a year and a half ago. I was the proud owner of four Production reds, until recently when a raccoon murdered two of them. We've taken care of that problem, and now Big Red and Samantha will be introduced to a Silver Laced girl and a black sex link (if I can find her-see my emergency thread on that ordeal) once quarantine is up. I've found that raising chickens is a fun, yet sometimes emotional journey. I never realized how attached you could get to these ladies. I'm happy to be here to join your group. Thanks!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I'm sorry to hear about the 'coon attack and the trials. Chicken keeping is full of ups and downs, but at the end of the day such a wonderful hobby… The ups make up for the downs?

Hi and welcome to BYC! I'm sorry to hear about that. It can be like an emotional rollercoaster sometimes, and it's always difficult losing a bird when you get so attached to them. I checked out your other thread, and I'm not sure what else to do other than keep looking around for her. Sorry about that, I hope you find her. Thanks for joining us!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom