Do You Like It?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Eh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shadow sat in the corner of the dark alley beside his sister. They were arguing. "I don't like it here!" Bright exclaimed, an unusual frown on her face. "It's too dark!" "No!" Shadow exclaimed. "Don't change it! I like it!!" Bright frowned. "You don't always have to have your way all the time." Shadow made the alley even darker. Bright huffed. She made one side of the alley brighter. "Stay on your side and then we'll be even!" She exclaimed, her smile returning. Shadow smiled a bit, and shook his head.

Shadow sat in the corner of the dark alley beside his sister. They were arguing. "I don't like it here!" Bright exclaimed, an unusual frown on her face. "It's too dark!" "No!" Shadow exclaimed. "Don't change it! I like it!!" Bright frowned. "You don't always have to have your way all the time." Shadow made the alley even darker. Bright huffed. She made one side of the alley brighter. "Stay on your side and then we'll be even!" She exclaimed, her smile returning. Shadow smiled a bit, and shook his head.
Byron watched the two from the rooftop of the alley.

Quicksilver watched them slyly, with Her dog Fox at her side.
~

"Well!! I know what you are!!" Carter yelled after her. He paused. Then he said, "Sweet!" He followed her, invisible.

Luna made a half laugh half growl,"The last thing I am is sweet!"she called.
(If you don't mind, I'm making a RP sorta like this.

Bright and Shadow both looked up, sensing someone watching them. Shadow instantly made everything darker, except for Bright, who shone like an angel. She climbed up to Bryon. "Who are you?" She asked curiously.

Back
Top Bottom