Hii! I'm New to BYC and I Love It!!! hehe I LOVE CHICKENS!!

Sequoia Raven Bird Farms

Sing the song of your soul 🎶 ✨️
Sep 8, 2023
Peaceful Woods, Canada
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!! I'm S. Raven, and I'm a lady chicken farmer in AB Canada :D I'm a long time chicken farmer but I am still learning!!! They teach me so much, how to chill-ax how to eat with grace, and how to wipe my beak (lol), all jokes aside though their clever creatures and I adore and LOVE Chickens Turkeys, ducks/lings, chicks and all birds of my type-a-feather! I'm now just starting up my baby business, (if you know anyone let me know 403 588 0341 is my # :D) (or them!) I'm a small-(ish) coop grower with tall grass and trees for turkeys to sleep in! I love my Ameraucanas and all my Silkies, polish whatever you name I probably have it! As my numbers grow my love does as well!! Although I have to sell them eventually (I'm told) and that eventually is now. ( Them as in their off-spring) I Will never sell them all!!!! haha. Okay! But on that particular topic I have some beautiful Pure bred Roos that I'm having to sell ( too many men, not enough women) (lol) otherwise I'd keep them!, (Don't tell my partner that lol!) that are raised with chicks and also just a year old. They're also very friendly to me and little kids. Turkey friendly aswell as ducks, human, and other roos! :D Okay!! Back on track! lol I could type alllllllllllll day!! They are all different breeds all pure bred though, one's a Laknevaldner (Dutch breed), another a Silkie- and Austrolope mix!! coolest creature I tell you 😂😂😍😍 I love him ;D!! And so many cool Ameraucanas!! Silver, Lavender with a black silver rooster (mottled they say) (I know alot of fancy words)! ( in small print he's a handsome Amaracauna with alot of cool white streaks making him look like a Pork-U-PINE! ( I call him Q-Pine) :D ( 1st pic) Sorry to try and sell them right of the get go but they need ladies lol!! he's worth $20 but I'm just giving them a good home, so instead they may go for ($5) !! that's all they and I want !! The 5th pic is of the Laknevaldner dude ! ( he's sweet ) (wanting women love though )Yay!! well have a good one! oh that duck is already sold! :D All roosters are going for $5 :D So they can live happy!!! (only good homes pls) I love them!!

Attachments

• DSC_0547.JPG
    DSC_0547.JPG
    440.5 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0331.JPG
    DSC_0331.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0484.JPG
    DSC_0484.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0484.JPG
    DSC_0484.JPG