Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Username:Wintent
Name:Wintent
Appearance:Waist length curly white hair that she usally keeps in a pony-tail. Crimson red eyes and pale skin.
Personality:She is quiet, shy, and doesnt enjoy talking to people she just met or doesnt know.
Family:Kerri Crystal (Mother full blooded wizard) John Crystal (Dad full blooded wizard) Jhon Crystal (Older Brother) Jacob Crystal (Older Brother) Cassidy Crystal (Older sister) Sydney Crystal (Older sister)
History:Shes the youngest of five children and out of all of them she is the least intelligent but the best in athletics but that doesnt matter its all about smarts in her family so she is constintly put down and the most mis-treated she was super happu.
Year:1
Wand:15 in. Sycamore, Dragon heart string
House:Gryffindor
Animal:A barred owl named BB
Broom:
Classes:
Favorite class:Flying
Quidditch:
Other info:

(This needs just a bit of work ill talk to you about it tomorrow but I'm sleepily so I'm gonna go to bed, night!

(This needs just a bit of work ill talk to you about it tomorrow but I'm sleepily so I'm gonna go to bed, night!

(What needs to be fixed/changed?)

(She has crimson eyes, that us not natural is she part vampire? If so which parent and how much is she? (1/2, 1/4, etc) if she is put down and mistreated wouldn't she be the opposite of happy? What kept her happy or strong? If she was happy for no reason even when she was put down and mistreated she would be consitered a Mary-sue, what are all her classes, other then these minor things she is accepted. :)

(She has crimson eyes, that us not natural is she part vampire? If so which parent and how much is she? (1/2, 1/4, etc) if she is put down and mistreated wouldn't she be the opposite of happy? What kept her happy or strong? If she was happy for no reason even when she was put down and mistreated she would be consitered a Mary-sue, what are all her classes, other then these minor things she is accepted. :)

(Ok well the happy part I messed up on a little she was she was super happy when she got the letter from hogwarts sorry about that. And for her eyes no she's not vampire ill change her eyes to a dark brown, for the classes on the form in parentheses it said not to put it for first or second years.)

Username: Metalstrike
Name: Shayla Jade Orick
Gende: Female
Appearance: Shayla has pale/dirty blonde hair, but it is a light brand mostly under and on top, white/brown:blonde on top that goes below her waist. She has stormy, blue gray eyes, that are rare color to have and are very pretty. She is beautiful, with a slim, nice body, but she is quite strong for a girl. She has a straight nose, and a tiny bit of freckles on he rose, and some under her eyes, but they aren't really noticeable. She has straight, long fingers, and she has LNG legs, and is pretty tall for her age. She has a flexible body, and is light builded and agile. Her pale skin bgets sunburned eaily. Has a nice figure and boys usually fall for her becaus of her nice looks, and kind heart
Personality: shy, but once she gets to k ows she, expresses her real self. Stubborn, bubbly, Is extremely caring, has a heart of gold, and has a habitat of putting others before her, and never thinks about if she is comfortable or not. TBR
Family: they died when young and she lived in a cabin. TBR
History: she is know for her kind, and caring heart. She had a hard time getting to the school, but she is here now. Shayla gets lonely at times, but shakes it off. She is poor, and usually wears the same outfit everyday
Year: 1-7 5
Wand: holly and Phoenix feather core
House: Gryffindor
Animal: a bunny named Whiskers.
Broom: she would like one
Classes: the. Usual
Favorite class: Likes them all
Quidditch:
Other info: she does get into trouble....a lot....

(Done!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom