Holely Moley Mole

Quote:
Can I get the name of your truce negotiator? I'd gladly let the ones here have six acres if they'd just move out of the one acre around the house.
barnie.gif

I've got some holes around the runs and front of coop and I thought they were mice but mice do not make mud spits outside of the holes....I am wondering if they were crawdaddies but folks say we do have them around here. Dont know about moles tho!

Quote:
Can I get the name of your truce negotiator? I'd gladly let the ones here have six acres if they'd just move out of the one acre around the house.
barnie.gif

Its called "The Giant Destroyer". They look like half a stick of dynamite but they don't explode.
When a mound appears in the lawn I drop one in a hole and it sends out a poisonous gas thru the tunnels. After 7 of these in 3 years they stay OUT of my lawn and garden. You can buy these at Ace Hardware. Package says "Kills Gophers, Moles, Woodchucks, Skunks, and Ground Squirrels". I do only use them as a last resort. These burrowing critters can be a real challenge.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom