Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Easter

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • New Years

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

After^

Before the molt^

I'm looking forward to Christmas. My family celebrates a very nice, non-religious quasi-Yule with all of our family friends. I'll be seeing my family for the first and only time this year. This is a holiday in which my whole extended family gets together. Some come from Germany, others from across the US, me from Japan, and we all meet in one place for a few days. Then my parents, lil brother, and I road trip to visit those that didn't make it. Christmas is not a particularly restful holiday in my family but I love it. Obon is the closest thing they have in Japan but even then, it is really hard to conceptualize for some people here.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. My family celebrates a very nice, non-religious quasi-Yule with all of our family friends. I'll be seeing my family for the first and only time this year. This is a holiday in which my whole extended family gets together. Some come from Germany, others from across the US, me from Japan, and we all meet in one place for a few days. Then my parents, lil brother, and I road trip to visit those that didn't make it. Christmas is not a particularly restful holiday in my family but I love it. Obon is the closest thing they have in Japan but even then, it is really hard to conceptualize for some people here.
Wow that's so neat! Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom