Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

Blue Star Ranch outside Bellville is a great source for many varieties and sizes of Chickens including Americanas. They are very helpful. Look on Craigs List under Farm and Garden, type in "chickens" and you will find their contact information listed with web site.
My wife called them about some chickens and in the conversation the lady told my wife that her dogs love to eat the culls! .....Didn't really want to go out there after that for some reason.

I am NE of Navasota and West of Huntsville, if anyone is looking for Blue Lace Red Wyandottes, I have a bunch of young cockerels (21 weeks) that are beautiful for sale $5.

Last edited:
I am NE of Navasota and West of Huntsville, if anyone is looking for Blue Lace Red Wyandottes, I have a bunch of young cockerels (21 weeks) that are beautiful for sale $5.
I have 8 BLRW eggs in the incubator for the NYD hatch-along and 3 BLRW chicks. If they ALL turn out to be hens, I'll take you up on that.
lau.gif
Hey, it could happen.
smile.png

I have 8 BLRW eggs in the incubator for the NYD hatch-along and 3 BLRW chicks. If they ALL turn out to be hens, I'll take you up on that.
lau.gif
Hey, it could happen.
smile.png
Good luck with your hatch. What day are you on? Are they shipped eggs or homegrown?

Hey! I live north of Houston behind the Woodlands. I got 4 Serama chicks from a man in Waco that was driving through here to go to Galveston! I also have contact info for someone in Spring that also has Serama eggs listed on Ebay.

Currently I have a flock of mixed Bantams and Silkies. They are about 10 weeks old and I'd like to find new homes for about 6 of them if anyone's interested.

is this swap still on? we need something like this to bring us together!!! why do the uppity college town folks get all the fun? why cant houston have a coop parade or whatever it is? Houston needs this like the Texans need to play in New Orleans!!!!

is this swap still on? we need something like this to bring us together!!! why do the uppity college town folks get all the fun? why cant houston have a coop parade or whatever it is? Houston needs this like the Texans need to play in New Orleans!!!!
And i mean HOUSTON!!!! not Mongomery county or Ancola! inside the beltway! heck inside the LOOP!!!! i say Studewood Park!!!!lol

Back
Top Bottom