Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

There's a rule in the bylaws that require a vote from home owners and the percentage is higher than the number of people that even live in the homes because of renters and vacants. It's been like that since the 70s so nothing in our rules can be changed. It's insane. They are both a little over than a year old. Fern is a barred rock and India is an Ameraucana both lay great eggs.

hey guys!!! im back!!! well kinda... im not back into fowl yet but i soon will be!!! i lost my whole flock to my ex selling them....and my rabbits too!!! if anyone bought fowl from my ex please pm me with pics if you still have them! please! other than that im back in the forum to give advise and possibly find breeders of good lines that i would like to one day acquire for my flock!
missed this thread!

frow.gif
Welcome back Sarge! You have been missed. I hope you can get back on your feet soon with chickens.

Lisa :)

im in fulshear!!! i been wanting to get out to orchard!!! but as it stands im jobless and living with inlaws that would like to see a good 5-6 figure income prior to me leaving with their DD and GS... hell i would love to rent a property with land and do a rent to own deal!!!!

yea me too! ive signed up with vocational rehab thru the VA. they want me to go into houston to work... not going to happen... i think i will start back at the bottom... if i get this job i applied for i will work hard for what my family needs!!!

Back
Top Bottom