Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

I live in Sabine Pass, about 1 1/2 hour drive away. I have silkies I can bring.
fl.gif

Quote:
Sure you can bring them and what color are your Silkies? The only Silkies I have are all white ones. Are you going to sell or swap some of your birds?

Last edited:
I have a black roo over blue, which are laying. I have 2 whites not sexed yet. I have 2 partridge not sexed yet. Those four are about 4 or so months old. I have 5 9 week old blue and blacks from the blue hen. Would trade or sell. I might go ahead and put more eggs in incubator to bring also.

They are all beautiful Silkies. All breed of chickens from bantam to standard can be brought to this event. There will also be an auction too.

I'm just north of Houston. This sounds like a great idea. I'm going to need to trade either a SLW or GLW cockerel for a BR. I also need to find a blue or black pullet for my little polish guy.

Last edited:
For those of you that are bringing their chickens to this event please post pics of the birds that you'll be bringing to this swap meet event.

Quote:
The date will be set once I have everything on what to include on the list for this swap meet as well as rules that are needed to be setup for this swap meet.

Back
Top Bottom