Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

Quote:
I have been to a trade day so if you have nothing to say then don't bother posting on my thread.

x2

I came on here to help with information that I felt was relevant to people wanting to have a swap/ trade day. As I said if you want to break the law that is your business but you shouldn't encourage others to do it.
Good Luck

@blackred I don't need your help. If I want to get it I'd find it myself
he.gif

Quote:
The date will be set once I have everything on what to include on the list for this swap meet as well as rules that are needed to be setup for this swap meet.

silkiebantams,
While you may not want any help, it appears other might. It is only fair that they know what the laws are, even if you don't.
The important thing is that people should base their actions on Fact, not your opinion. I am sorry that you are taking this so hard but the truth hurts.
You can bash me all you want now- I am leaving.

Quote:
The date will be set once I have everything on what to include on the list for this swap meet as well as rules that are needed to be setup for this swap meet.

silkiebantams,
While you may not want any help, it appears other might. It is only fair that they know what the laws are, even if you don't.
The important thing is that people should base their actions on Fact, not your opinion. I am sorry that you are taking this so hard but the truth hurts.
You can bash me all you want now- I am leaving.

I understand that you like to help others and I'm not going to bash you just because of this. I might get the permit and do the test for free just for the purpose of trading.

Back
Top Bottom