how about a BYC calendar!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for Blind Tiny as Miss June and for Suede as Mr. March. PurpleChicken and his Evil Silkies can be the collage for February.

I would be glad to help =] and submit =]
i am prety good at a program called photofiltre--cheap photoshop, so if anyone needs help with the cover or something. just ask!
but overall. I LOVE THIS IDEA!
idk if this was already said but... would the calendar be free or something?
get me?

well i am not good at leading things so how about someone else lead this (if it happens) sorry
roll.png

Quote:
I do a lot of digital pic taking & am comfortable using both Photoshop & Digital Photo Professional editing programs. So I could help with brightness & contrast, hue & saturation, tone adjustment, colour balance etc.

I used Future Shop to print mine, & the nice thing with them is that you can print both American & Canadian holiday versions. Also you can start the calendar at any month, which means you don't have to wait for Jan 1st. This would allow the BYC store to sell them year round & print them on an order by order basis. Price wise you would be looking at around $20 for a standard 11" wide by 17" long version.

Nifty, if you are seriously interested in pursuing this, I will whip up a BYC cover page for your approval. Maybe the BYC logo with a collage of poultry & runs etc that are featured in posts on this site.

Back
Top Bottom