How are swans?

MEAN!
I worked with them at a famous plantation here in CHarleston. I would have to take a rake or broom to feed them. One bit my BOOT, and it left a permanent bite mark. They regularly attacked the plantation visitors and employees.

I would NOT recommend them if you are not experienced with them previously.

Also, If you have small children, they will chase and bully your kids (and you, and your family, and your company, and your relatives, and your pets, and pretty much anything that moves....).
They are absolutley gorgeous creatures-but I prefer to view them from afar lol!

Others may have diff experiences, but for me they never warmed up to any humans, and they were handraised.

I worked with one when I was a cert. wildlife rehaber, someone thoought it got shot in the chest (just a broken nail it was leaning on). We actually walked right up to it and picked it up. I was also a cert. vet tech and we had one come in that flew into a electric line, we gave it a steriod shot no problem--a few hours later it "woke" up---HOLY CRAP! It was attacking. It was beautiful, but as far as I know, they are mean. I dont know if they are tame-able or not.....

kinda thought that they were mean. Just didnt have any thing to base my opinions off of. So we can rule out the swans LOL. We will just go admire them at Disney!
cool.png

Thanks,
Shannon

Back
Top Bottom