How do I find a local rooster for sale

I have one you can have. A naughty black Australorp roo that chases me around the yard. I swear he will follow me around eyeing me up just waiting to attack. Good luck finding your roo! They are so fun!

Either look on CraigsList or post on CL that you are looking for one. I guarantee you will come up with one. My original rooster had a heart attack so I like having a rooster around so I posted on CL and had an 8 month old Buff/ Americana mix within 24 hours. This time of year people are looking to get rid of them.Good luck.

Also, you might want to check with your local farm/feed store. Ours keeps a good selection of chicks in stock from about February through October. They always keep some cockerels or roos in several of their "for sale" coops on location. These are either from their straight run groups or a pullet that was mislabeled, and are looking for a good home.

I definitely recommend looking and posting in the BYC Buy, Sell, or Trade section. There are always a ton of people there looking to give away even purebred roosters this time of year. I was given an Ameraucana and a Marans from a BYCer who wanted her cull roosters to have good homes.

I have a Marans/RSL rooster you can have...

Hello my name is TT and I have two roosters for sale I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania my cell phone number is 215-397-2673 if you're still interested give me a call

This thread is 20 years old, and the OP hasn't been online in 5 years. It might be a good idea to not give your phone number publicly

Back
Top Bottom