How do I know if my ducks poo is normal

Yesterday I noticed that one of my ducks poo was light brown and foamy? Is this normal?
Was your weather hot. I find depending on what they have been eating is what their poo looks like sometimes just alot of water sometimes pure mud. So it is most likely normal. As long as they are eating well and acting normal. I do worm my water fowl 1X a year in late fall after molt and egg laying is over for the year.

Welcome to BYC @Newbee58

Thanks, yesterday wasn't hot it was really nice. However; it was the first time they were outside for awhile. I purchased a small dog play yard, covered the top so no preditors could swoop down and pick them up. They were outside for about 4 hours. They could go into sun or stay in shade. Had their food and water pan I use as wading pool. It was next to chicken coop so the two could get used to each other.

Thanks, yesterday wasn't hot it was really nice. However; it was the first time they were outside for awhile. I purchased a small dog play yard, covered the top so no preditors could swoop down and pick them up. They were outside for about 4 hours. They could go into sun or stay in shade. Had their food and water pan I use as wading pool. It was next to chicken coop so the two could get used to each other.
Just keep an eye on things being outside they pick up alot of things to try and eat. most are okay. And getting use to out doors and all the goody's to munch on is quite a bit different than in doors. it takes time for tummy to acclimate. I have ducklings getting use to the great out of doors too.

Back
Top Bottom