How do I....

Jaxdrisc

Songster
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
MA
My Coop
My Coop
Put those little labels under my name as others have??? For example, some have "Out of the Brooder", or "Just Hatched" and I can't figure out where to do that. Thanks a bunch!

Ok so those you can't change by typing. Your's currently is "New Egg." The more you post the higher your post count = different names. Once you have like 20,000 posts you are like a "Flock Master."

Hope this makes sense!

Yep, pretty much. If you really like one and don't want to lose it, you just never write another post. :lau
You can get a separate "Custom title" by having a GFM and asking a moderator though. That's why it says "Is mostly harmless" in my description. You get to keep it after your GFM runs out. :)

Hi Jaxdrisc
frow.gif
Another thing you can do is go to your personal profile. Click "edit community profile" see where it says
" location"? You can type a small quote in there if you want. Count the letters, it won't take very many. It's really nice if you leave some indication of your geographic area. Like SW CO for southwestern Colorado or something like that. Example: chicken crazy in AL.
Best,
Karen in western PA

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey! Thanks everyone! Obviously, I am a "New Egg"! I took those tags literally, meaning where you were with your own flock! Since I just moved my 5 cuties (the chickens, not the kids!
celebrate.gif
)out to their new coop yesterday, I was thinking I could change it to "Out of the Brooder" and such. But obviously, it is about me, not the chickens! Hah! Funny! You all are super helpful! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom