how do members become moderators?

Quote:
I agree, Scrambled, I miss the humor we all used to like to be such a part of.

Glad to know I'm not the only one missing it. Just wish I was witty enough to start one of those posts. Don't get me wrong, I can come up with responses, just not so good at starting them.

To me, the funniest ones are the benign ones that aren't intentionally funny to begin with but just go south in the very best way, lol!!! I love to catch one of those threads and ride it downhill...those are the really laugh out loud ones!!!

We have to make BYC classic again for the new members. Show them how it used to be. BYC is gaining popularity fast. I mean it is sky rocketing. When we make a joke the newbies dont know how to react. Like alot of the photochopped chicks to make them looked like they where colored.

Quote:
I thought that was one of the funniest threads for a long while. Like I said, people should take a breath and not look to be so offended.

thank you smalltimefarmer for understanding that. You saw how that one person reacted to it. You have to settle into BYC to know the humor that floats on the board.

Quote:
I thought that was one of the funniest threads for a long while. Like I said, people should take a breath and not look to be so offended.

I think a lot of people will go out of there way to find something that offends them. Like the old saying goes, if you look for trouble, you'll probably find it!
big_smile.png

Quote:
There's not much funny stuff left. One of the problems is that something that's funny to one may not be funny to another. The thing to do in that situation is simply sit back and don't type anything. No need to stir things up by responding to every post that you don't agree with. No need to tread lightly because people take it wrong, if you try to please everybody, you end up pleasing nobody.

Quote:
That should be a quote right there! Now this is starting to get off topic we should get back on topic. I think the mods have everything under control for now. We should appreciate what they do
smile.png
Now that this topic has been answered we should let it die out
smile.png

Last edited:
I don't think BYC was ever established as a comedic adventure. While the Social categories are nice and a wonderful place to get to know each other, I believe the majority of people come here to talk Chickens.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom