How Do Y'all Keep Your Duck Pool Clean Longer?

That is funny @Texag87 !! My geese have toys they put in the bath with them 😂 Chance especially loves to play in the bath...mostly with mud, sticks, and rocks though. Oh wait...his latest obsession, pine cones!! :barnie

I had a pretty little garden pond with plants and filtration, but that was no match for my waterfowl! I stick to baby pools now. Just easier to dump and rinse in my opinion.

That is funny @Texag87 !! My geese have toys they put in the bath with them 😂 Chance especially loves to play in the bath...mostly with mud, sticks, and rocks though. Oh wait...his latest obsession, pine cones!! :barnie

I had a pretty little garden pond with plants and filtration, but that was no match for my waterfowl! I stick to baby pools now. Just easier to dump and rinse in my opinion.
Pine cones aren’t as cute as rubber duckies 😂... or as clean

That made me think of something I saw but did not think much of it. When I dump the pool , I always see small rocks in the bottom. They are about the size of my thumb. The ducks must find them when they drill because it is all dirt no rocks on top.

Back
Top Bottom