How do you become a Moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should have a thread where you can "ask a mod"

of course nothing like why in the poop did you close my thread... nothing edgy like that......

but stuff like....
do you have a set schedule of hours... does nifty make a weekly schedule? or do just jump on when you have time?

how in the heck do you keep up with everything thats going on? (I am convinced that terrie is not human or she has the ability to clone herself and in that case she must share the secret)

and nifty... have you personally met or spoke to all the staff and not just online?

First and foremost: Terrie is a superhero.

No schedules, no minimum requirements. Only requirements is that they love the community and enjoy their time here.

We don't keep up with everything... that would be impossible. We DO keep up with things that are reported, which is where all of our good example / helpful members come in.

I've personally met about 1/4 of all the mods in person but would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet them all in person. We've all tried to chat over the phone when we can, either individually or as a group on a big fun conference call.

I can't speak for everyone, but I consider all the staff members very good friends!

Quote:
I meant to add. When you run down to your mail box every day, do not expect a check from Nifty.

The mods are very much appreciated by myself. Oh, there are times, but 99 percent they are in the right.

I am submitting my resignation by the way
wink.png
Like I sit around and wait for a PM for an invitation.
roll.png

I am lucky most of my posts do not get deleted !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom