How do you ship eggs?

cchardwick

Songster
12 Years
May 21, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
Can anyone post pics of how you would ship eggs or what kind of packing the breeder used to ship the eggs? I'm considering selling some fertile hatching eggs in the spring and need some ideas of how to ship them.

I did a quick search and found that some people wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap. Then they use flat rate boxes from the post office, great idea! I also have a paper shredder at work that puts out some really fine shreads of paper that I think would be great for packing eggs. We go through tons of paper every day in the shredder so it would be free packing. I was also looking on ebay and found some interesting labels. This would grab some attention at the post office!

I did a quick search and found that some people wrap each egg individually in bubble wrap. Then they use flat rate boxes from the post office, great idea! I also have a paper shredder at work that puts out some really fine shreads of paper that I think would be great for packing eggs. We go through tons of paper every day in the shredder so it would be free packing. I was also looking on ebay and found some interesting labels. This would grab some attention at the post office!

lol love it
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom