How long do Muscovy ducks lay eggs?

Hey, yeah March thru Sep. The 6 month stretch every year!!!
No I was a licensed private bird farm in northern California been raising muscovy for restaurant owners but something happened to them. I'm stuck with over a thousand 4 months old muscovy right now. I need to post on here lol but it won't let me yet.

Hi Miami Muscovy!!

I have 1 Drake and 4 females all rescued. I feed Mazuri water foul and mine all enjoy Bok Choy. Here in S. Florida I don't trust them outdoors but we have built a predator free house for them with a pond. I was wondering if we can remove the eggs that our girls have laid? We don't want more, unless they are rescued and needing a home.

Thank you!!

Hey, yeah March thru Sep. The 6 month stretch every year!!!
No I was a licensed private bird farm in northern California been raising muscovy for restaurant owners but something happened to them. I'm stuck with over a thousand 4 months old muscovy right now. I need to post on here lol but it won't let me yet.
I wish I lived in California I would take some off your hands

My Muscovy lay in either their house or the house that belongs to the Runners. Does it matter where they lay their eggs? If so keep them closed in their new house till around 9 am by then they should have laid. They may take to you moving their old nest over to their new house. Try it.

Back
Top Bottom