How many chickens do you have

How many chickens do you have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. I have one flock. The chickens are just parts of that.

I like this.

Because I can rarely remember how many I have at any given moment and, since I'm moving cockerels out of the coop tonight and putting them and the crossbred girls up on Craigslist tomorrow it might not be the same number next week.

'bout...mmmm....110 or so
yeah, we really need a new coop. Ours isnt big enough but one cant be built in the winter, so hang in there chickens🫣😬
1672964179444.jpeg

According to the chicken math post i read earlier, we don't have any chickens, but we do have 13 ducks. And in real math, we have 🤷🏻‍♀️ frick....let me think a minute....🤔😐😒 Umm...around 10 to 13 chickens. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've been so busy with Muscovy babies, I don't know how many of me there is right now. 😕🤯🥴My brain is all ducked up right now 😆

According to the chicken math post i read earlier, we don't have any chickens, but we do have 13 ducks. And in real math, we have 🤷🏻‍♀️ frick....let me think a minute....🤔😐😒 Umm...around 10 to 13 chickens. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've been so busy with Muscovy babies, I don't know how many of me there is right now. 😕🤯🥴My brain is all ducked up right now 😆
Im going to be getting 2 ducks in March or April. Ive got a huge list of supplies, but i know im missing things.

How many chickens do you have. What do you have a small flock or hundreds of birds let me know. If you have more than 100 please let us know how many you have exactly. I would admire someone with that many birds
Well yesterday I had four, they died last night. Before I moved I had 88.

Back
Top Bottom