How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

8/9 + Scout + Littles + Tinys. I was pretty happy with that, considering that we spent all day yesterday disrupting their routine and making all kinds of racket in the run. Of course, those eggs were already on the freeway on their way to the off ramp yesterday so if there's going to be a slowdown in protest it won't be for a day or so.

8/9 everyday for the last four days....gotta broody RSL. Going to try and "manage" her broodiness, she hissed at me when I tried to collect eggs so I waited till she went out to eat and stretch her legs! Substituted eggs with golfballs! Local feed store has silver laced wynadottes,easter eggers,and cuckoo marans coming in on the 15th, I'm hoping to swap out the golfballs with chicks!
Tried to get Gertrude to adopt the last batch of feed store babies two weeks ago, but she wasn't having it.....
th.gif
Hopefully this will work out better!
Meanwhile the new coop is coming along nicely, which is why I'm so tired! Night ya'll!

I've got a broody BO. Would like to give her some eggs, but also am adding eight 6 week olds next week, when I get the coop expansion completed enough (for now). Also won't be able to check on them for about a week.

Am I crazy?

Oh, 14/18/19+8 littles.

Back
Top Bottom