How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I guess 5 of my ladies r getting busy collected 2 eggs this am and 3 tonight. That's 2 days on a row. Now the other 11 need to get busy. Lol

9 Chicken egg's today
celebrate.gif

8 hens in the separation pin for wounds
hide.gif

1 hen in isolation because she had a thorn in her foot and can walk or defend herself
sad.png

1 bob-cat defeated Tuesday morning and the casualties have stopped and the egg count went up so it was not just the crows taking them the bob-cat's had them upset something terrible
fl.gif

The guinea roo's are still making a lot of noise in the evening so something is still out there
idunno.gif

Oh, oh.....someone's voice is changing?  I think early crows are so funny - sound like a kid who is just experiencing the voice change for the first time!  A little pride, a little embarrassment, and a lot of practice!!  :lau  

Yep, too bad I can't keep him, I wonder why male birds are prettier than hens.

I got one this AM, it was seriously hot yesterday, caught 2 of my light Brahmas wings open and open mouth breathing. SO this AM I installed a misting system on their run. they were happy gals when i left. Hopefully this heat doesn't stress my young ladies out to much.

9 Chicken egg's today :celebrate

8 hens in the separation pin for wounds :oops:

1 hen in isolation because she had a thorn in her foot and can walk or defend herself :(

1 bob-cat defeated Tuesday morning and the casualties have stopped and the egg count went up so it was not just the crows taking them the bob-cat's had them upset something terrible  :fl

The guinea roo's are still making a lot of noise in the evening so something is still out there :idunno   

Good luck. My husband let me put one of his hunting cams out in our yard when something got 2 of mine and we found we had coons, opposums, a few hawks and a surprise visit from a RED FOX!!!! Of all things here. A fox. Haven't seen those in this area for a while.

Good luck. My husband let me put one of his hunting cams out in our yard when something got 2 of mine and we found we had coons, opposums, a few hawks and a surprise visit from a RED FOX!!!! Of all things here. A fox. Haven't seen those in this area for a while.

We have all of those here.
Also skunks and a few bald eagles.

Back
Top Bottom