How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Quote: Thanks! I know that's not the actual numbers because I see some stray eggs ON the track of the garage door.
roll.png

And my buff EE is laying her eggs in the back of the truck...just like Gander's were...lol. I'm sure there's others.

It's a crime I'm feeding all the eggs back to them. New issues with pooping in the nest boxes that haven't been addressed yet.
I won't be keeping any eggs until things are corrected and the roos are in their own building.
Free cat/dog/chicken food. It's healthy.
thumbsup.gif

well got upset this morning only 4 showing left the rest of the day
moving money to our house account spending some money all those things
that come once a month mostly came home to 9 more of 13 of 18 + 2

GC, it does look a bit stormy there. We moved to a more temperate climate but do you, or anyone else know how this winter thing will affect the chickens in a warm place like Hawaii? I ask because of a related but different experience with our trees. We chopped down a large tree that revealed three trees under it- a mango, an avocado and a mulberry. Once the large tree was out, all three smaller trees thrived in the new sunlight. Then, one day the mulberry suddenly lost all its leaves and looks so 'Charlie Brown Christmas' . It was still supple, bark green, but no leaves. Then it hit me- Its fall and mulberries lose their leaves in the fall. Not so the avocado nor the mango.
Does egg production fall off for everyone in the "winter" because of the light change in winter?

Back
Top Bottom