How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I got 27 eggs today :lau:lau:lau I bought 12 and he gave me a free 12 as he has lost one of his CL roos and was worried they wouldn't all be fertile! I can only put a max of 9 under the silkies so will have to work out what to do with the extra 8 :lau:lau

I got 27 eggs today :lau:lau:lau I bought 12 and he gave me a free 12 as he has lost one of his CL roos and was worried they wouldn't all be fertile! I can only put a max of 9 under the silkies so will have to work out what to do with the extra 8 :lau:lau

How many Silky ? do you have an incubator ?

How many Silky ? do you have an incubator ?
2 silkies - so 18 eggs and I have 24 sat there! I don't want more chicks than that (although I guess I can sell them!). Actually I dont' have room for anymore chicks even with the ones that I'm hatching but when you have 2 hens go broody what can you do - I bought them to make chickens for me :lau Chicken maths is becoming a huge issue! I have asked my neighbour if she wants them to put in her 'bator as she said she might want chickens!
With winter coming I'm thinking of setting up my polytunnel (it was all set up when we moved in with a solid door, metal hoops etc just no plastic) and I can move the new families into there :cool: maybe then DH won't notice! :lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom