How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Six eggs today, and maybe one more but I doubt it.

I sold my first two dozen eggs today! I hadn't planned on selling any but my neighbor texted me wondering if I had any to sell.

I had two dozen nice brown ones in the fridge I was saving to maybe make pickled eggs someday, but selling them was better! Got 4 bucks a dozen!

Maybe I can sell enough to pay for the chicken feed.

Six eggs today, and maybe one more but I doubt it.

I sold my first two dozen eggs today! I hadn't planned on selling any but my neighbor texted me wondering if I had any to sell.

I had two dozen nice brown ones in the fridge I was saving to maybe make pickled eggs someday, but selling them was better! Got 4 bucks a dozen!

Maybe I can sell enough to pay for the chicken feed.
Marvellous!

I sell enough to pay for their feed and most of the horses grain also.

I told the horses they needed to up their game and pay their way, I tried putting horse poopies in the egg crates but for some reason people wouldn’t buy them!
:idunno

20 eggs today.

Had a run on egg sales this week sold 13 dozen eggs this week and have an order for 6 dozen on Tuesday which likely won’t happen. Though I do have two full dozen on hand so might happen….

My Hoover Hatchery chicks are over 3 weeks old now and think the barn is a terrific place to play 😊
17E91421-CFEC-4DDC-8118-15BEFBFCE0BB.jpeg

My black silkie hen stalks them like a velociraptor hahaha she is gonna be one dangerous mama hen someday!

My chickens lay around 150 eggs per month. Selling 6 dozen a month would cover the cost of chicken feed and I'd still have two or three a day for myself.

Marvellous!

I sell enough to pay for their feed and most of the horses grain also.

I told the horses they needed to up their game and pay their way, I tried putting horse poopies in the egg crates but for some reason people wouldn’t buy them!
:idunno

My chickens lay around 150 eggs per month. Selling 6 dozen a month would cover the cost of chicken feed and I'd still have two or three a day for myself.
That would be great! I am happy mine produce enough to pay for feed, but they can slow up now, I don’t want them to stress themselves laying so much.

Back
Top Bottom