How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Saturday - 1
Sunday - 4 but one was frozen and cracked
sad.png

sunday - 3
ya.gif
the most EVER in one day!!
monday - 1 so far..maybe more in an hour. my gamehen usually is around 2pm - late sleeper i guess, so she needs her coffee and BRUNCH before she will lay an egg!
hu.gif

2 of the Rocksies (BR) had their first egg each one sat and one sunday - saturdays first one was in the poop under the roost!
sickbyc.gif

we now have a total of 4 hens laying an egg everyday or everyother day. maybe one more girl but im not sure... a few days ago? (mommy brain sorry - i really need to start writing this down in an egg journal! ToDaY! LOL) i got a nice brown egg with speckles - friday i think? not from a barred rock i dont think - like i said above 2 of the BRs had their 1st eggs and i could tell whose eggs. but the speckled 1 im not sure- i guess it has to be one of the 3 EE's??

71606_p1090346.jpg

it is the one on the left. the egg on the right is from my game hen.
anyone have any ideas?? could it be one of my barred rocks??

We got 2 out of the 2 that are laying. The BR is getting really, REALLY close. She's coming up to US and squatting for us whether we put our hands out or not, and she's going into the nesting box at least once a day and rearranging the bedding! This has been going on for almost two weeks. She's 32-33 weeks, so it's about bloody time!

I got 7 today, which included one from my 3 Maran pullets- Yeah they & my BR pullets are beginning to lay eggs. Now those EE need to get started, & I can have a multi-colored egg basket.

Back
Top Bottom