How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Better late than never I am now at 9/14
wee.gif

1/8 lust like yesterday this is getting really old. I don't get it you get them the best food and fodder treats a new 200 sq ft coup and still no eggs .

4 of 9 :(

I'm thinking that though they have 14 hours of light, they don't really get 14 hours of feed: the feed is downstais in the run, and it's pretty dark down there ..... they don't hang out down there after dark unless they hear me outside (which is a PITA when I'm trying to shut them up for the night!). They are starving when I let them out in the morning ...... maybe I need to check crops before bed ........

Maybe need to hang another feeder and waterer upstairs ..... we are in the "Dark Ages" of Jan-Feb .....

1 silver spangled polish, 4 plymouth rock, 1 americanas, 1 buff orp. the ages are a bit of a mystery we got them with the farm I think that most of them are nearing 2 years old but I have no hard evidence to back that up. we have 10 new 3 month old chicks a mix of jersey giants and americanas along with 50 more coming soon weisumers and black copper merans .

Back
Top Bottom