How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

2!!!! Finally got a pullet egg! Yay! The pullets will be 21 weeks tomorrow. I was so excited to find a pullet egg, my husband said I was crazy, haha.
1f606.png
1f44f.png
1f414.png
1f373.png
1f389.png
1f388.png
That's great. I was so excited to get my first egg. I got my first egg September 4th and I still get excited every time we get an egg. I have younger pullets that are 19 weeks old and I can't wait until they start laying.

I have 8 girls laying right now and had been getting around 5 eggs per day. Today, we only got 3. My kids started selling extra eggs and I was really hoping to get 5 today to fill a dozen. I will have to dip into my personal carton to give the extra 2 eggs. I hope the girls pick up with the laying because we are already getting more egg requests. I'd hoped to get out one more dozen by Friday and collect some for us. I hope my 19 week-olds start laying soon. :)

Dog is sick, started having tummy trouble about 2-3 days ago. Took her to the vet waiting on blood work. Poor girl had been locked in the bathroom all night. Becuase if I keep her kenneled there's not room for food or water, if I put her outside my big dog will eat herself food and possibly get sick too, and if I don't keep her in the kennel she's pooping all over the house... I'm sorry I sick dog seems a lot worse then dealing with chicken worms right about now. Hopefully we'll get some answers and some meds today so she can get back to her normal lovey self... right after a long bath...

Dog is sick, started having tummy trouble about 2-3 days ago. Took her to the vet waiting on blood work. Poor girl had been locked in the bathroom all night. Becuase if I keep her kenneled there's not room for food or water, if I put her outside my big dog will eat herself food and possibly get sick too, and if I don't keep her in the kennel she's pooping all over the house... I'm sorry I sick dog seems a lot worse then dealing with chicken worms right about now. Hopefully we'll get some answers and some meds today so she can get back to her normal lovey self... right after a long bath...

Hope your doggie gets better.

1 egg already today and it's not even noon
1f389.png
1f38a.png
1f389.png
I wonder if that second girl will lay today.......

Back
Top Bottom