well just now blue is at the auction house for the night then
tomorrow no more mine thank heavens girls really did need a break
between Snow our pyr pup and him not one of my girls have tail feathers well
the pup will learn he doesn't..
have 11 of 18 so far today

Last edited:
Turkey egg the crows are faster then I am so Zero
sad.png

The geese are still sitting on the nest but they are down to 6 eggs that I can see and two geese are fighting over the nest for the week so there is no silence in the yard as the rest of the gaggle are in a constant uproar
lau.gif

Monday night hatch
jumpy.gif

Cactus flower

Ya the city people are taking photos of these as they last a very shot time

A lot of people lined up to take a shot of this one ,,,, how funny .....

My driveway and yes I am fixing a few pot holes ... Can you believe city people come
driving up my driveway to take photos of desert flowers ....

Some grouse have hatched out some chicks on my road and they move fast or my camera needs them to be closer for a half decent photo ....... Maybe next time .....
I visited my brother & sister-in-law in Arizona a decade or so ago and went for a horseback ride through the desert when the cactus were in bloom. It was really nice! What's the tall white flower? It doesn't look like a cactus. That's too bad that the crows are getting your turkey egg(s).

So, do you just drop off birds at the auction house and then they auction them off for you and send you the money?
Good luck training your pup! My dog knows not to eat my chickens, but she still likes to chase them about half the time. Plus I don't trust her around small chicks or juveniles.

14 eggs today. Will be pulling the eggs from the broody Barred Rock tonight on the advice of a BYCer from the broody hatching thread. I have the incubator getting up to temperature.

Cold & rainy here today. I think the high was in the low 50's
roll.png

So, do you just drop off birds at the auction house and then they auction them off for you and send you the money?
Good luck training your pup! My dog knows not to eat my chickens, but she still likes to chase them about half the time. Plus I don't trust her around small chicks or juveniles.

14 eggs today. Will be pulling the eggs from the broody Barred Rock tonight on the advice of a BYCer from the broody hatching thread. I have the incubator getting up to temperature.

Cold & rainy here today. I think the high was in the low 50's
roll.png

We on the other hand had a beautiful weather day high upper 60's loved it got so much done
yes dropped the plucker they are excited as it is a real one and works...... blue and 4 of get where dropped
tomorrow they get auctioned starting about 9:30 am for general and like the plucker then poultry at 11am
great folks run it very personable very honest
had to add girls gave me 13 again

Last edited:
drizzle mostly today lots of oh my pain did I really get that much done
barnie.gif
yesterday
went to see thew auction go blue brought in 18 not 4 cockerel's from February hatch made
16.50 each so 47. not bad raise em up a bit they go better than pullets
celebrate.gif

right now 9 of 18

Back
Top Bottom