How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Took my new boots back then went to abetter store bought a pair of sorrels rubber below then leather use to call em Juneau tennis shoes our mud has thawed now it is just slick I always have a walking stick help keep me up ... 8 from my big girls main coop 1 from the silky

Took my new boots back then went to abetter store bought a pair of sorrels rubber below then leather use to call em Juneau tennis shoes our mud has thawed now it is just slick I always have a walking stick help keep me up ... 8 from my big girls main coop 1 from the silky

I got stuck in the mud with my boots today. Good idea using a walking stick, might do that myself.

Gotta get those replaced! I had that problem last fall. Was waiting for the -40°F boots to come in. Even gorilla tape doesn't seal the cracks and they were on top where the boot flexes when you walk.

Yep, I have them on top and on bottom. I just didn't know about the bottom ones until I went out in the rain! :barnie:lau

EE are precious and with them so many colors patterns and colours I have talked about 8 I picked up one breeder half lay blue other half lay green

Took my new boots back then went to abetter store bought a pair of sorrels rubber below then leather use to call em Juneau tennis shoes our mud has thawed now it is just slick I always have a walking stick help keep me up ...

I normally wear my skiing suit or my scuba and just either go on my tummy or my behind and slide myself down 100 ft to the coop when it’s slippery frozen or muddy slippery out LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom