How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I really need some advise. Since my Poultry Palace isn't ready for my hens, I just searched Craigslist for farm fresh eggs. When I arrived at this woman's home, she assured me that the two dozen eggs I was purchasing had been laid this week. As I was putting the eggs in the crates i had brought, I noticed that the eggs were warm or room temperature and obviously hadn't been refrigerated. I just paid the lady and left but am wondering if these eggs are safe to eat. Can anyone help me??

24 today
smile.png

2/6. Alice and Molly were in the box together today, and it was the cutest thing, ever.

A third, unknown (or perhaps more than one) has been laying an egg every other day, for the past week. So we have had a few 3 egg days.
They have also, collectively, finished their second dozen, this week. (so proud!)

All 6 should be getting the concept by now (Black Australorps at 21 weeks, last Saurday) , but, clearly, 4 are slacking nearly full time.
Super-grateful for my faithful 2, tho!

Bright Blessings

Yeah, I am here....finally.

I got my second egg today. Yesterday one. Today one. 12 hens and one is laying I think....the eggs were exactly alike.

Yeah, me!!

You know, I will probably be back tomorrow....sigh!

Back
Top Bottom